2019 Tri-State Seminar
Date: October 15 - 18, 2019
Time: 10 AM
Location: Lincoln, NE
The 2019 Tri-State Seminar is sponsored by the Nebraska Association of Polygraph Examiners and will be held at the Embassy Suites in Lincoln, NE.
- Tuesday October 15th
- 1800-0000: Presidents Reception (Hospitality Room)
- Wednesday October 16th
- TBD: Golf outing, Contact Kevin Jones (402-593-4347 or email@example.com)
- 1100-1300: Seminar Registration (Registration table outside conference room)
- 1300-1305: Opening Ceremonies - Posting of Colors (Sarpy County Honor Guard)
- 1305-1325: Welcome - NAPE President Ryan Phinney & NSP Col. John Bolduc
- 1325-1330: Break & Speaker/Presenter setup
- 1330-1700: Lecture - Dan Sosnowski, Interview & Polygraph Sexual Deviant Behavior
- 1700-1800: Association meetings
- 1800-0000: Hospitality, Meal provided
- Thursday October 17th
- 0800-1145: Lecture - Dan Sosnowski, Interview & Polygraph Sexual Deviant Behavior
- 1145-1300: Lunch Break
- 1300-1700: Lecture - SA Brad Beeler, Child Exploitation/Pre-tests/Common Examiner Errors/LEPET/Interview & Interrogation
- 1730-0000: Hospitality
- Friday October 18th
- 0800-1130: Lecture - SA Brad Beeler (Continued)
- 1130-1200: Closing Comments, NAPE President Ryan Phinney
Seminar Registration Fees
Prior to September 1: $150.00
September 1: $200.00
Prior to September 1: $300.00
September 1: $350.00
Complete Registration form and mail with seminar registration fee before September 1, 2019. Make checks payable to Nebraska Association of Polygraph Examiners. Registering for this seminar does not guarantee your room. You must contact Embassy Suites directly to book your room!
Nebraska Association of Polygraph Examiners
300 West South River Road
North Platte, NE 69101
Seminar Attendance is limited to law-enforcement and private sector polygraph examiners, sworn law-enforcement personnel, and other legal professionals upon the NAPE Board of Directors approval.
Embassy Suites by Hilton - Lincoln
Phone: (402) 474-1111
Address: 1040 P Street Lincoln, NE 68508
Register by September 25, 2019 to receive room rate starting at $129.00 (plus tax).
We recomment all attendees Register Online as soon as possible.
Group Name: Nebraska Association of Polygraph Examiners
Group Code: NAP
Two Room Suites, free cook for breakfast and complimentary evening reception with FREE DRINKS!
Self Parking: $11.25/day
Valet Parking: $19.00 (or current daily rate)